COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY (CIT)
Starting at $175+
Post-Care Products Required
Recommended in a series of 3 or 6
Pricing by quote only, Discounted Package Pricing Available in-office
MD Pen Offers Two Different Needling Methods, your SkinCare provider will decide which is best for you upon consultation.
– “Restore” DEEP Needling creates a pattern of micro-channels in the treatment area, typically face neck and décolleté. These micro-channels significantly increase the production of collagen and elastin to leave the skin smoother, fresher, and more uniform. Micro-channels also create micro-injuries which causes the body to send blood and growth factors to the area resulting in glowing, healthy skin. Great for those wanting deeper results for acne scars and mature skin.
– “Refine” NANO Needling is a more Superficial treatment and an excellent treatment for those who don’t want to use topical numbing or those who want a quick, no-downtime way to have hydrated glowing skin. It can be done the same day as many injectables, light chemical peels, or derma planing.
$95-$125 | 30-55 min.
Packages Available for 55 Min Series of 3 $297 ($99 Each, Expires 6 mos after purchase) – may mix & match our 3 different Microdermabrasion techniques listed below
$95 | 30 min.
Includes deep cleansing, mask or peel, microdermabrasion
Diamond Tip Dermabrasion
$95-$125 | 30-55 min.
Extracting & Smoothing – crystal-free
Diamond dermabrasion is an aesthetic treatment that consists in the realization of a sweep in the outer layer of our skin through a system based on diamond tips. Imperfections are eliminated with this exfoliation process, as well as fine wrinkles and spots. Great combined with facials and/or peels. May be performed as often as every two weeks. Face, Neck and décolleté can be treated with different tip sizes.
***All skin types except Inflamed Rosacea, Acne
$95-$125 | 30-55 min.
Cleansing & Hydrating
Hydrodermabrasion is the latest in skincare and an alternative to microdermabrasion without the use of crystals or diamond tips to abrade the skin. Instead, it combines the natural benefits of oxygen and water to shoot a pressurized stream of serum solutions onto the skin. The high velocity of this procedure effectively removes dead skin cells at first contact, exfoliating and soothing the skin at the same time. Hydrodermabrasion hydrates, cleanses, and revitalizes skin while supporting healthy blood circulation. Better circulation, in turn, promotes the production of collagen and elastin fibers that tighten the skin and promote a youthful look. Can also be performed post DERMAPLANING.
***Great for Sensitive Skin
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
$50 | $200 Intro Series of 6, every 4 weeks
Can be added on to monthly facials or performed as a stand-alone treatments weekly for the fastest results.
Radio frequency (RF) skin tightening is a non-surgical and non-invasive skin tightening and anti-aging treatment. During RF treatment, current flows from the electrodes of an RF device into your skin, heating the tissues been need to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Aging degrades collagen proteins found naturally in our skin, so regenerating collagen production is the key ingredient to tightening the skin and therefore regaining its usefulness. RF is great for eliminating fine lines and wrinkles, promoting collagen and elastin production, and tightening the skin.
***All skin types except Rosacea, those very sensitive to heat, or cystic acne
Oxygen therapy is a protocol that infuses the skin with an all-natural anti-aging molecule: pure oxygen. This re-energizes tired cells in the skin to recover their splendor and youth. The skin appears more plump, hydrated and regains light and clarity. Oxygen therapy is also ideal when combined with other treatments, according to skin type and needs. This technique is one of the most demanded and can be used in a combination of serum and other cosmetic products.
***All skin types
LED Light Therapy
Non-Invasive, Painless, no Recovery time
– Increase hydration and moisturization
– Soften and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Temporarily visibly tighten and lift the appearance of the skin
– Reduce the appearance of dark spots and dull, sallow skin
– Reduce the appearance of oiliness and problem areas